The Catherine Bragg Poetry Award is given in loving memory and recognition of a very valued member of the Jugiong Writers’ Festival Committee and a special light in so many lives. Catherine Bragg saw life and nature through the eyes and soul of a true poet. Her unique body of work spanned her lifetime and will be an inspiration to all those who read it. It will certainly live in our hearts forever.
We wish all future recipients of this Award to be also enriched by her work.
Moments on the Murrumbidgee
|Primary Years 3 to 6||Prize $100.00|
|Years 7 to 9||Prize $150.00|
|Years 10 to 12||Prize $150.00|
|(Resident of the shires of either Hilltops, Gundagai & Cootamundra, or Yass)|
chosen from above 5 categories
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schools – $10 per school
Local – $5 per entry
Open – $5 per entry
- Closing Date: Monday 18 September 2023
- All poems must be author’s original and unpublished work.
- For school children, the JWF committee kindly requests very minimal assistance from parents and/or teachers
- One entry per child
- Poem must not be illustrated
- Limit: Poem no longer than 500 words.
- Copyright remains with author however JWF reserves the right to have any entry published, reproduced or publicised for promotion purposes
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
PDF COPY OF ENTRY FORM: